- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Chiropractic health care specifically concentrates on disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems and how it affects your general health. Some common manifestations of these disorders can be:
• Pinched Nerves
• Neck Pain
• Back Pain
• Herniated Disc
• Shoulder Pain
• Hip Pain • Pain / Numbness / Tingling in the Arms & Hands
• Pain / Numbness / Tingling in the Legs & Feet
• Joint Pain
• Stress Related Injuries (Physical / Emotional)
• Sports Injuries
• Motor Vehicle Accident / Injuries
Our Chiropractic Physicians are licensed professionals who have extensive knowledge and training in the anatomy, biomechanics and physiology of the human body. Our Doctors will help you achieve relief of your pain and enable you to return to your normal activities of daily life through a natural hands-on approach. Our doctors employ a variety of treatment techniques including, but not limited to, osseous adjustments, soft tissue manipulations and other non-force techniques along with the use of specific therapeutic modalities.
Chiropractic Physicians are primary health care providers whose education centers on musculoskeletal diagnosis and treatment. Most physicians have completed 4 years of pre-medical undergraduate college education prior to applying to an accredited Chiropractic College. Once an applicant is accepted, the requirements become even more rigorous, including studies in biology, anatomy, chemistry, organic chemistry, psychology, x-ray interpretation, diagnosis and multiple hands-on manipulation techniques. This is followed by a significant time working as an intern in a clinic.
The typical chiropractic curriculum includes a minimum of 4200 hours of classroom and clinical experience. The course of study is approved by a U.S. Department of Education accrediting agency. The graduating Chiropractic Physician must then pass the required National Boards as well as each individual State Board in which he/she would like to practice.
Our Chiropractic Physicians will do the following:
• Perform a thorough consultation and examination to determine the extent of your injury / condition
• Establish a diagnosis in order to determine the appropriate treatment program to resolve your condition as quickly as possible
• Provide a prognosis indicating the outcome to be expected
• Evaluate and modify your treatment plan as necessary to achieve the desired outcome
• Provide you with a prevention and wellness protocol to maintain results after your treatment program has reached maximum benefits
Whether you are 2 or 92, everyone can benefit from Chiropractic Care.
I have been coming here for care and every visit you are greeted with a smile and the staff is wonderful. Very knowledgeable and helpful ! Friendly is a great word for all !!
- Elissa N.